Looking for a festive party in Falmouth? After all, it’s the most wonderful time for a beer! The Working Boat know how to throw a proper Cornish Christmas party. Whether it’s a cosy catch-up or a jolly knees-up, we are ready to host parties in the pub from two to 24 people.
Dine on hearty seasonal dishes rustled up by our crew, and drink and be merry with our toasty tipples. Choose from two courses for £19 or three courses for £23 – available for both lunch or dinner. Please note that parties must be pre-booked.
- Parsnip apple soup, parsnip crisps Vg
- Smoked salmon and cod tartlet, lemon, cresses
- Chef’s duck liver pate, onion jam, crisp toasts
- Individual turkey crown, smoked bacon, cranberry apple stuffing, pigs in blankets, roast thyme garlic potatoes, traditional roast gravy
- Roast celeriac, sweet potato and beetroot tart, crispy kale, chestnut crumb, sage jus Vg
- Whole baked sea bream, crushed dill potatoes, samphire, lemon butter
- Traditional Christmas pudding, brandy custard, clotted cream (Vegan pudding on request)
- ‘After Eight’ chocolate delice, chocolate sauce and soil
- Cornish cheese plate, artisan wafers, celery, grapes, chutney
BOOK YOUR FESTIVE PARTY IN FALMOUTH
Get a date in the diary and book your festive party in Falmouth by calling us on 01326 314283.
DON’T MISS OUR MINI CHRISTMAS FESTIVAL
Join us on the 17th December from 3pm until late for a whole host of festive treats and yuletide fun at our annual Christmas Festival. Toasty tipples, carol singers and creative stalls await, with a live band to end the evening in style!