Looking for a festive party in Falmouth? After all, it’s the most wonderful time for a beer! The Working Boat know how to throw a proper Cornish Christmas shindig. Whether it’s a cosy catch-up or a jolly knees-up, we are ready to host gatherings in the pub from two to six people this year.
Dine on hearty seasonal dishes rustled up by our crew, and drink and be merry with our toasty tipples. Choose from two courses for £18 or three courses for £24 – available for both lunch or dinner. Please note that festive gatherings must be pre-booked.
- Parsnip apple soup, parsnip crisps Vg
- Tian of smoked seafoods, tartare pickles, lemon, dill
- Pressed smoked ham hock, onion jam, crisp toasts
- Individual turkey crown, smoked bacon, cranberry apple stuffing, pigs in blankets, roast thyme garlic potatoes, traditional roast gravy
- Roast celeriac, sweet potato and beetroot tart, crispy kale, chestnut crumb, sage jus Vg
- Whole baked sea bream, crushed dill potatoes, samphire, lemon butter
- Traditional Christmas pudding, brandy custard, clotted cream (Vegan pudding on request)
- ‘After Eight’ chocolate delice, chocolate crumb, green tea sorbet
- Cornish cheese plate, artisan wafers, celery, grapes, chutney
BOOK YOUR FESTIVE PARTY IN FALMOUTH
Get a date in the diary and book your festive party in Falmouth by calling us on 01326 314 283.