Looking for a festive party in Falmouth? Gather your friends, family or colleagues this December for relaxed Christmas celebrations at The Working Boat. Whether it’s a cosy catch-up or a jolly knees-up, we are ready to host parties from two to 24 people.
Christmas is all about spending time with the ones you love. Dine on yuletide-inspired dishes rustled up by our talented team of chefs, and drink and be merry with our toasty tipples. Choose from two courses for £18 or three courses for £22.
- Carrot and sweet potato soup, fresh bread (V)
- Local smoked fish and crab cake, aioli, lemon
- Chef’s duck liver pâté, spiced orange chutney, crisp toasts
- Individual roast turkey crown, smoked bacon, cranberry sage stuffing, pigs in blankets, thyme and garlic roast potatoes, traditional roast gravy
- Cranberry and nut roast, roast potatoes, seasonal vegetables, vegetable gravy (V)
- Whole baked plaice, roast new potatoes, salsa verde
- Christmas pudding ice cream sundae, cinnamon shortbread (V)
- Belgian chocolate tarte, poached orange, redcurrant coulis (V)
- Local cheese plate: yarg, blue and brie, grapes, chutney, biscuits (+£3 supplement) (V)
BOOK YOUR FESTIVE PARTY IN FALMOUTH
Get a date in the diary and book your festive party in Falmouth by calling us on 01326 314283.
DON’T MISS OUR MINI CHRISTMAS FESTIVAL
Join us on the 19th December from 3pm until late for a whole host of festive treats and yuletide fun at our annual Christmas Festival. Toasty tipples, carol singers and creative stalls await, with a special performance from Me and the Devil!